time to get cleaned up for Thursday league. Shower, eat.
I got the door fixed ... took me the whole damn day. It looks like when the springs pulled out the one side of the frame fell in, which left a nice fat bend/dent in the C channel that the door wheels ride in. So once I got everything finally even, level, square and strong (nothing is ever built strong and square. that’s why they sell tools to homeowners) I had to rig a lever to bend the track straight in place, and then redrill the mounting screws. Got that done, and it took forever. Then I got the springs adjusted. So now the door goes up and down smoothly, and with just a slight bit of effort. NOW it’s ready to install the opener. And now I’m tired, and sick of running up and down the ladder all day with the tools.
Manana, mi amigos. Manana.